How can I read SCO help with e.g. Netscape through TCP/IP?

How can I read SCO help with e.g. Netscape through TCP/IP?

Try port 457.

Post by Ni » Tue, 27 Feb 1996 04:00:00

> Try port 457.

> > Hi All,
> > Does anyone know how I can read the sco help pages with my netscape
> > browser over a tcp/ip network? I figured there must be an entry in the
> > /etc/services for port 80?

> > Any suggestions welcome and much appreciated.

> > --

> > M&R automatisering                             fax: 31-20.6893249

I find Mosaic works better. Netscape seems to truncate documents send by
the scohttpd.

The URL I use is http://myOS5host:457/dochome.html

1. tcp/ip ppp hangup in sco 3242 tcp/ip 121

Hello:

sco unix 3.2.4.2
sco tcp/ip 1.2.1o

tcp/ip works fine but:

- ppp in the calling machine does not reset on a loss of carrier,
  locking up communications. Configured for modem hardware control
  on both ends. on a loss of carrier

- ppp in the answering machine operates properly, it resets on a loss of
  carrier returning to dial-in availability.

- attempting to configure system for demand dialing.

please provide configuration info on how to prevent ppp from locking up.

please provide info on methods to restart ftp transfers that may be
interrupted.

2. Debugging C++ under HP-UX

3. Slow/aborting TCP/IP over slow (e.g. 33K6) links with Solaris 2.6

4. Namebased Virtual Hosting - problem

5. need URGENT help with SCO UNIX TCP/IP - please

6. HELP! Restoring lilo with Tomsrtbt

7. Tcp/Ip between win95 and SCO unix 5.0 I need help

8. Linux At Work- how to read MS Mail?

9. HELP: Default Gateway for SCO TCP/IP

10. TCP/IP for SCO: help configuring PPP

11. need URGENT help with SCO UNIX / TCP/IP - please

12. HELP: How is the default gateway set (for TCP/IP) on SCO 3.2.2

13. Help w/ TCP\IP & SCO & Novell