1. Merge expired license bug not fully fixed by patch
Subject: Patch for expired Merge license not working fully
Organization: University of Rochester, Rochester NY
I have a valid Merge license on my SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 machine. I got
the "expired Merge license" bug, and applied it -- and also the major patch,
for bringing the system up to patchlevel c (it had been at patchlevel a).
I think (but am not sure), that I put the major patch in first, the Merge
patch in second.
Everything worked well -- for a while. then, the "expired Merge license"
I've taken the "merge patch" out, and loaded it, instead. My intention
was to reload it, and see if everything works -- or maybe to also take out
the major patch, load that, and re-install both in the opposite order (the Merge
patch first, the major patch next.)
But I've thought the better of it. I realize that the wisest thing to do is to
write this newsgroup. I'll get much better results, I think, than groping
I'd appreciate email responses -- I'll summarize, and report back to the group.
Thanks in advance,
2. Modules - Unresovled Symbols
3. Best version of MS Windows to run under Merge?
4. Write image sequence to video tape?
5. Merge 3.2.2 runs Windows 95????
6. Problem with module xfs at alpha (unresolved symbol files_stat).
7. run windows 95 apps on a linux client from a sco server with merge?
8. Junk Mail Forwarded
9. cannot display X window
10. License Expired when reinstalling crashed system
11. X window cannot display properly in IBM TP 1250
12. cannot display X Window
13. chaging date for expired license?