File is not serialized ?

Post by Phyll » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I am new to sco unix. When I try to test the function telnetd manually
"telnetd -debug 8080 -D options", it returns error "file is has not been serialized".
Would anyone explain the meaning of it ? Thanks for any information on
it.

Rgds,
Phyllis

File is not serialized ?

Post by Jean-Pierre Radle » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Phyllis telecommunicated:
| I am new to sco unix. When I try to test the function telnetd manually
| "telnetd -debug 8080 -D options", it returns error "file is has not been serialized".
| Would anyone explain the meaning of it ? Thanks for any information on
| it.

What release and version of which Operating System?
Why would you want to start telnetd from a shell prompt?

--

File is not serialized ?

Post by Phyll » Thu, 26 Jun 1997 04:00:00

: I am new to sco unix. When I try to test the function telnetd manually
: "telnetd -debug 8080 -D options", it returns error "file is has not been serialized".
: Would anyone explain the meaning of it ? Thanks for any information on
: it.

Thanks for the answer from Roberto Zini.

The error "file has not been serialized" can be solved by re-applying the
serial no and activation code of TCPIP runtime .

Rgds,
Phyllis