export and import mail

Post by Jean-Pierre Radl » Sat, 18 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Alain Forcier's CPU sent forth this bytestream:
| Does exist a software that could export and import my internal mail
| (internet)  to and from my SCO unix entreprise ver 5. to my Internet
| provider.
|
| Using UUCP ?  must write the script ?

If you want to use uucp, there's nothing to write except an entry in your
/usr/lib/uucp files: Devices, Systems.  And your ISP must queue up your
mail for uucp.

In other words, SCO already has everything you need for uucp, except it
knows nothing about your system, your ISP's name, his phone number...