Needed FACL under SCO (file access control list)

Needed FACL under SCO (file access control list)

Post by Raymond Verme » Wed, 27 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Hello!

I am looking for a tool under SCO which monotors who reads (or tries to read)
my files, or someone elses files I'd want to monitor.

Anyone got a suggestion ?

Thanx in advance

Ray

1. Specific Permissinon Control//Access Control List for Linux?

Is there a way that a regular user (non superuser) on Linux can
specifically control which other users can see his files?  For
example, suppose I want a certain friend to be able to read certain
files but not anyone else.

On the (old) HP's at Idaho State this can be done with an Access
Control List, which each file may have.  The draw back is that
consumes a little more diskspace.  Is something like this possible
within Linux?

John Thompson
--
http://www.isu.edu/~thomjohn/

2. Slow network after 4.3.2 migration

3. ACL (access control list) howto list them?

4. Downgrading MB?

5. Use of an external file listing hostnames for access control

6. cdrom won't mount

7. access control list for files

8. Blaster 6x problem

9. sco-list: help, flow control OS5 w/ Oki ptrs

10. sco-list: help, flow control OS5 w/ Oki

11. Access-control Lists?

12. Access Control Lists

13. Access Control Lists/chmod/stat