Performance problem PL-5500

Post by mma.. » Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:00:00

I have a Compaq Proliant 5500 Server with 2 P-II Xeon 450/100 MHz with
512 KB, 1GB RAM Cache and SMART Array 3200 controller is installed,
RAID 5 is implemented. SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 is installed.

My System was not performing well. At this week end I re-configured and
re-installed the system. On monday (next day after installation) the
system performed very well but today (seconday after installation) the
system is not performing upto the mark. If I see the system performance
it shows that system is using 71% CPU Resuroce and users are using 29%
CPU resources. Only few number of users are loged into the system.

Is there any procedure that I can check which system processes are
using too much resouces. Yester day the CPU was idle more than 60%.

Any help in this regards shall be welcomed.

Regards

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Having problem hooking up Seagate 4.0gb drive to Data General Avion 5500?

Can any one help me figure out why my DG Avion 5500 will not come up
after I hook up a Seagate external 4.0gb scsi II drive? I'm running
DGUX OS 5.4 release 3.1.
System currently has internal scsi adapter with 1gb scsi II internal
system drive I tried chainning the 4.0 gb drive to it and somthing is
making it not come up. Any help out there or referral to any other news
group? TIA

2. Installation problems

3. PowerMacintosh 5500 boot problem

4. RedHat 6.1 install is the worst

5. Xorg 6.7/MSI nVidia 5500/Widescreen LCD problem

6. Konqueror image display problem in KDE 2 Beta 4

7. problems installing on a pmac 5500 (new to linux)

8. NIC for RedHat 6.1

9. Problem with SD slot on Zaurus 5500

10. IBM Netfinity 5500 and Caldera 2.2 Problems

11. Enterprise 5500 disk boards...

12. FreeBSD and IBM Netfinity 5500 Compatable?

13. DECsystem 5500 benchmark