Any PCMCIA SCSI-Hostadapter supporting SCO 3.2v4?

Any PCMCIA SCSI-Hostadapter supporting SCO 3.2v4?

Post by Michael Mehlho » Sat, 22 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
Is there any PCMCIA SCSI-Hostadapter supporting SCO 3.2v4?
I wan to install SCO 3.2v4 on a notebook. The distribution is on a QIC
tape. The other suggestion is, if I cannot use our extern SCSI tape
drive, the only way to restore UNIX is to reinstall it complett.
Cause notebookes with SCSI adapters are very rare I think about
installing a PCMCIA-card.

Or is it possible to make  boot/root disks that support network (an
alternative solution)?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

(Please answer both newsgroup and email)

Post by -bill » Sat, 22 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Have you looked at http://www.lynnsoft.com
--

-bill-

1. Anyone know of support for PCMCIA SCSI on SCO 5.0?

Apparently there is no support for PCMCIA SCSI devices so there is no way
to install from CD... Or is there?  SCO has nothing (so they say) in the
works and none of the big vendors have even Beta drivers available.

Does anyone know where to get a supported device or how to make
install floppies from the CD images?  I will have to return the product
otherwise.

Thanks
John-

2. Compaq 171FS

3. PCMCIA on SCO 3.2v4.2

4. Core with Apache SSL under Linux

5. PCMCIA Modems & SCO 3.2v4.2

6. exit system call troubles...

7. AHA2842 SCSI-Hostadapter

8. OEM PS/2 FirstMouse+ wheel problems in X

9. Trantor 128 a very old SCSI-hostadapter

10. use two "scsi-hostadapter" with kmod

11. which SCSI-Hostadapter for Linux?

12. How can I upgrade my Sco Unix 3.2v4.1 to 3.2v4.2 ?

13. SCO 3.2v4.2 SCSI tape problem