is neptune any good?

Post by The Develope » Mon, 09 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hi Net,

i have seen many postings of troubles getting the triton intel motherboards
to work well with sco. i hear there is another product line from intel, the
neptune.

anyone have any experience with the neptune line?

thanks in advance, jackc...

                                   408-684-9002(fax)    sco.com!blznrzn!jack

is neptune any good?

Post by P.R.Joh » Mon, 09 Oct 1995 04:00:00

> Hi Net,

> i have seen many postings of troubles getting the triton intel
motherboards
> to work well with sco. i hear there is another product line from intel,
the
> neptune.

> anyone have any experience with the neptune line?

I believe it's used on AMI's Titan II dual Pentium board.

--
P.R.John

1. Am I a good candidate for Linux?

Netscape Communicator (free)

Take your pick, among which are StarOffice, http://www.stardivision.com
and ApplixWare, http://www.applix.com/appware/index.htm, some of which
are free for personal use.

Communicator, but there are probably other tools (I don't do much web
development). Cold Fusion (http://www.allaire.com), etc. will be
available
in the future.

GIMP, the GNU Image Manipulation Program (free)

Any comments from those who run Quake on Linux?

Regards,
Ed
--
   Q: Why do PCs have a reset button on the front?
   A: Because they are expected to run Microsoft operating systems.

2. Modem speed, how to find?

3. I am interested in suggestions for a good OpenSource C++ IDE

4. Starting C program and Start up

5. Am I an idiot, or is there just no good backup software?

6. Terminating a process without root access

7. MB and chipset: SIS, Triton, Neptune

8. IP Information

9. Neptune chipset / Toshiba 4x CDROM

10. free protocol analyzer, NEPtune version 0.92

11. Neptune in Solaris?

12. IRC.NEPTUNE.NET port 6667

13. To RoadDog@despina.neptune.com (invalid e-mail address)