FS: Specialix MTA/M XIO 8port, $150ea in qty

FS: Specialix MTA/M XIO 8port, $150ea in qty

Post by DVeg » Mon, 02 Sep 1996 04:00:00

We have a liquidation of this product.  Brand new units in retail boxes.

Pricing is:

$200ea for 1+

$175ea for 10+

$150ea. for 25+

Only 80 pieces left.

If this is not the correct newsgroup, I apologize.  I thought that it was
a good enough deal to be tolerated.

Thank you

David Grohowski
D'Vegro Computers

1-919-848-9969 (Raleigh, NC)
1-800-9-DVEGRO (Within U.S.)
1-800-938-3476
1-919-848-2172 (Fax)
Qualified P.O.s accepted

1. Caldera 2.2 + Specialix SI/XIO?

Hi

I am a newbie with Linux and I was wondering how I might go about
installing and configuring a Specialix multi-port card to work under
Caldera 2.2 Linux?

I have downloaded the sidrv.taz file and run through the update
procedure but it bombs out pretty early - the patch command doesn't
succeed. Looking at the readme it seems to want the 2.1 kernel rather
than the 2.2 kernel. Is there an update for this yet?

TIA
Chris R.

2. GREAT install for Linux

3. Specialix SI/XIO

4. stuff for SCO sys V/386

5. Specialix SIO/XIO driver 0.8.1 - important bug fix

6. Apache http secure problem

7. Specialix XIO drivers ??

8. Ftape : "Timer Expired" on /dev/ftape problem

9. FS:Qty of 24 Cisco boxes AGS+,AGS,ASM,MGS.CGS

10. FS: Disks for the Digital Server 3300 in qty

11. FS Specialix RIO card and 16 port Remote Terminal Adapter (multiport serial adapter)

12. Fs: Specialix board & 24 ports

13. Kyocera FS 1600 or FS 1600+ Printer drivers ( FS-1600 FS-1600+)