SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0 / Virtual Disk Manager

SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0 / Virtual Disk Manager

Post by Howard M. Josephs » Fri, 27 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I have a system that is running OSE 5.0 and Virtual Disk Manager.  I
am getting the following error message:

        Warning:  VDISK1:  Piece one is out of service
        Warning:  VDISK2:  Piece one is out of service

What does this mean and how do I resolve the problem.  I am no stranger
to SCO Unix, but the Virtual Disk Manager and I just met.  Please e-mail
me.  Thank you for any help you may provide.

Regards,

Howie

1. SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0 / Virtual Disk Manager (change in e-mail address)

I have a system that is running OSE 5.0 and Virtual Disk Manager.  I
am getting the following error message:

        Warning:  VDISK1:  Piece one is out of service
        Warning:  VDISK2:  Piece one is out of service

What does this mean and how do I resolve the problem.  I am no stranger
to SCO Unix, but the Virtual Disk Manager and I just met.  Please e-mail
me.  Thank you for any help you may provide.

Regards,

Howie

P.S.  I am reposting this article to reflect my current e-mail address

2. 2.5.46: fix do_timer.h

3. IRC Binary SCO Open Server 5.0 (Enterprise)

4. Need help compiling XFree86

5. Installing SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0

6. smbmount on startup

7. Open server 5.04 enterprise/Oracle 7.3.3 GUI Server Manager

8. Help Running CGI w/o SSI

9. SCO Open server + EIDE ULTRA DMA/33,Pentium MMX a Virtual disk

10. Configure dynamic PPP server under SCO Open Server 5.0

11. tftp server on sco open server 5.0

12. Oracle Server Manager GUI and SCO Open server 5.04

13. Open Server Enterprise 5.0 - Connecting to an Internet Service Provider