Rar for SCO? (intalation)

Post by Santos Bandarr » Mon, 05 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello

How do i install the file rarsco.sfx?
(i have already rtfm the manuals included, and there isn't anything there)

With my best regards
Santos Bandarra

Rar for SCO? (intalation)

Post by Jean-Pierre Radle » Mon, 05 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Santos Bandarra typed (on 04Oct):

| How do i install the file rarsco.sfx?

Where did this file come from and what does the file command say about it?

--

1. Linux intalation on a PentiumPro NT workstation

Hello

I am tring to intall RedHat linux on a PentiumPro workstation which
already has WindowsNT 4.0 OS. It has an hadr disk and CD-ROM connected
to a IDE controler. The NT is installed on one HPFS partition and the
rest of the hard disk is free.
I was tring to install Linux on the other part of the hard disk and
used CFDISK/FDISK to set the Linux partitions. It all worked well
until
the RedHat instalation program started to install the packages. It
could not do it. RPM was giving the "incompatible arcitecture" and
refused to install the packages. I was using RedHat 3.03 distribution
for intel x86 prosessors which I already used to install Linux of few
other pentium workstations (with DOS and Win3.11 or Win95).
I would appreciate any help and sugestion regarding such intalation.

Thanks
Ido

2. Writing a DMA device driver...

3. unRAR 2.01 - extract, test and view RAR archives

4. Help! How to Setup Linksys EtherFast Cardbus?

5. RAR for Linux/Unix?

6. Linux Hard Drive Duplication / Mirroring

7. rar problems

8. HTML File request - Fork a process?

9. rar and arj 4 linux?

10. RAR for LinuX ??