Ad: Increase Your Website Traffic Within 72 Hours!

Ad: Increase Your Website Traffic Within 72 Hours!

Post by <vader.. » Wed, 28 Oct 1998 04:00:00

INCREASE YOUR WEB SITE'S SEARCH ENGINE RANKING. BE FOUND.

If your Web site isn't getting the traffic it should, it's likely
that it's not ranked well on the major Internet search engines.

According to recent Internet E-commerce studies, over 90% of
consumers find the Web sites they visit by using "The Big Eight"
search engines, which are Yahoo!, E*, AltaVista, Infoseek,
Lycos, Web Crawler, HotBot, and Northern Light.

If your website isn't located in the Top-30 listings of these
engines, chances are your site will never be seen.

The single most important thing you can do increase your Web
site's traffic is to increase your search engine ranking.

-------------

"PUT YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS -- List your business with search
engines to make sure potential customers can find it."

           -- BIZ E*, PC Computing magazine, November 1998

-------------

THE BASICS: HOW SEARCH ENGINES RANK YOUR SITE

When you submit your website to a search engine to be indexed in
its database, it sends a "robot" to scan your page.

Using complex algorithms to rank your page for keyword
relevance, the "robot" determines whether you'll be ranked number
1 or 1,000,000 when potential visitors conduct a search looking
for sites like yours.

Because the search engines are constantly changing their
algorithms to provide users with the best possible search results,
there's only one true solution to high search engine placement--us.

In short, submission alone isn't enough. *Good search engine
ranking* is critical to your site's success.

-------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DO -- A UNIQUE, SUCCESSFUL APPROACH

In order to counter the ever-changing search engine algorithms, we
create an entire series of "entry pages" that are optimized for the
search engines--one for every keyword (or keyword phrase) that you
provide.

Each entry page is optimized for a different set of algorithm
variables.

In other words, instead of having only *one* page struggling to
rank well on all engines, we create separate, search engine-specific
entry pages for each keyword.

As a result, your pages rank well because they contain information
relevant to search queries that are related to your industry.

-------------

HOW ENTRY PAGES AFFECT YOUR WEB SITE'S CURRENT STRUCTURE

Put simply, they don't.

When creating entry pages we *do not* make any changes to the
existing structure, content, or functionality of your current site.

The entry pages act as a welcome screen for your Web site when
people enter from your highly ranked link on the search engine.

The pages will say a few introductory words about your site, which
are keyword and/or keyword phrase rich, and then provide a link that
asks the visitor to "Click Here To Enter," which moves them directly
to your current homepage.

------------

HERE'S WHAT WE DON'T *EVER* DO TO HELP YOUR SEARCH ENGINE RANK

We *will not* build pages for irrelevant--yet "popular"--keywords.

Also, we will *never* "spamdex" pages. "Spamdexing" is "stuffing" a
Web page full of words for the search engine's robots. You may have
seen spamdexing, which is placing many words in the same text color
as a background onto a Web page. Spamdexing will actually get your
pages "kicked" from search engine indexes.

What we *will* do is simply present very relevant keywords for your
site to the search engines in the way that they "like" to see it.

-------------

"It's simple: If they can't find you on the search engines,
they can't buy from you."

                -- J. LeRoss, Internet Sales Consultant

------------

HOW WELL DOES THE SERVICE WORK?

We'll send you a detailed report of your current search engine
ranking on "The Big Eight" engines before we begin.

Then, once your new entry pages have been indexed, we'll send
you a second report showing how they've ranked.

Here's a sampling of some results we've acheived for previous
clients. (These examples are for competitive keywords--not just
obscure words on which no one is conducting searches.)

<> 6 top-10 rankings on Infoseek for different relevant keywords

<> 18 top-10 rankings across the major search engines

<> 3 top-10 rankings on Alta Vista for one keyword

<> 16 total *number one* rankings

<> 40 top-30 rankings, spread across the different engines.

<> 1 to 2 hits per week increased to 500 per day

<> 45,000 hits per month grew to 108,000.

------------

HOW MUCH DOES YOUR SERVICE COST?

Our services are $385. This includes:

<> Construction of optimized entry pages for up to 20 keywords
     -- This gives you good "coverage" in your industry

<> Submission of the keyword-dense entry pages to the major
     search engines

<> A complete report of your search engine rankings before we
     submit

<> A complete report of your search engine rankings after
     submission--so you can see the ranking results

When you contact us, ask about other services we provide that may
be able to help your Internet initiatives succeed.

------------

HOW DO I GET STARTED?

<> Call us--we'll answer any questions you may have and provide
   a no-cost initial consultation.

<> Submit your keywords and/or keyword phrases (up to 20) to us

<> Remit payment

------------

COMMENTS FROM CLIENTS

"Incredible! Our site is now receiving more hits in a day than
we used to get in an entire month. [My boss] is still eating his
words." -- Bob W.

"I knew the search engines were a fantastic marketing tool, but my
company simply didn't have the time to devote to search engine
placement. It has proven to be the best money we've ever spent on
marketing." -- Shelley H.

"I worked for weeks to get good search engine placement, but I
could never crack the top 80 . . . my site was deserted. Within a
month [after using your service], I'd had more hits than I'd had
in the last year. I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened to
me." -- Chris L.

------------

OUR JOB: INCREASE YOUR WEB SITE'S RANKING.

We can't *guarantee* that better ranking will increase the number of
visitors that "surf" to your Web site.

Some highly-ranked websites still don't get much traffic--much
depends on your particular industry and choice of keywords.

*However*, high rankings, in most cases, *do mean* increased Web
site traffic.

And, we have *never* failed to increase a client's ranking. Ever.

------------

CONTACT A REPRESENTATIVE:

Search Engine Success Group, (310) 815-8686

-----------------------
If you've received this message in error--and are not
interested in our services--please click reply.

1. Start your own business within 72 hours

Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy and your e-mail
address/name will be kept strictly private and it will never
be sold, shared or given away for any reason.
Remove option located at the end of message

INTERNET ADVERTISEMENT:

I worked as a hotel manager for years. One day, I received an email
just like the one you are reading now. I replied, read the report, got all
the info and after a few days, I was in business. I never enjoyed multilevel
marketing, cold calls or soliciting neighbors with health care products.
I made sure that this business did not involve any of the above.
I was able to supplement my income with  $2000 my first month,
and by the end of my 4th, I had quit my job!!

What this is NOT: multilevel, network marketing, chain letter.

NO talking to people. Everything is done over the net (but even off the internet)

With any package, you will get a FREE professionally made web site!!!
You could have your own internet business within a few hours!

Get a FREE Report right now....see below

with "CD ROM"  in the  * SUBJECT* field.

P.S.
Act NOW! --  Only the first 75 requests will be granted to
receive the Special Offer.  Bonus report given
to the first 75 people to respond within the next 24 Hours.

Your FREE Report request will be fulfilled in the order in
which it was received... Thank you.

See Below for INSTANT ACCESS!

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this email

Please type "Remove" in the subject line.Your request to be remove will be processed
within 24 hours. Please DO NOT Reply to this message if you wish to be removed

Privacy Policy: We respect your privacy and your e-mail
address/name will be kept strictly private and it will never
be sold, shared or given away for any reason.
Remove option located at the end of message

2. running sun & solaris on same sparc

3. DRAMATICALLY increase your web site results in just 72 hours!!!!

4. How To force 100Mb full-duplex ?

5. Scheduling cron job for execution every 72 hours?

6. select() and ioctl()

7. 72 Hours left to Save on ClusterWorld Conference & Expo Registration

8. CALLING ALL ULTRASPARC USERS

9. ad: CBT Nuggets Linux+ Certification 8 hours of training $159.00

10. Ad website blocking?

11. How can I check to see if the current time is within a range of hours?

12. XP's piracy protection cracked within hours of release

13. Increase Profit from your website (ADV)