operating system Y2K readiness

Post by Tony Condo » Sun, 14 Jun 1998 04:00:00

According to SCO web site, unixware 2.1 is supported for y2k.
A maintenance supplement may be required.

Post by Arbee Shadka » Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have SCO Unixware 2.1 but I do not know whether it is 2.1.0 ( not Y2K
compliant ) or 2.1.1 ( Y2K compliant ).  What is the best way to test it?

1. upgrading 4.1.4 or patching for y2k readiness?

hello,

we have a rs6000 with aix 4.1.4 and I wonder whether it is recommended
that it is upgraded to 4.3.X or that we only should patch it with the
y2k patches available from IBM?

The machine is a (test environment) server for a inhouse system and all
we do is send RPCs to it from websphere on another platform.

rgds,
Trond Vidar

2. Fontsize in Netscape Communicator X11R6 RedHat 5.1

3. AIX 4.1.5 Y2K readiness

4. remsh & xterm problem

5. Real operating systems, toy operating systems

6. Directory Travel Aliases (part 1/1)

7. Problem with ISP's IGMP broadcasts

8. Detecting remote systems operating system

9. Solid Unix Operating System to learn System Administrator principles

10. Does any Know How To FTP between a Unix system and a Non Unix operating system.

11. System V Release 4.1 Operating System Education

12. Operating System Packages (TCP/IP, File System, Clists)