FS: SCO Unix OpenServer Enterprise v5.0.0 5 user

FS: SCO Unix OpenServer Enterprise v5.0.0 5 user

Post by Nshlan » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

SCO Unix OpenServer Enterprise v5.0.0   5 user boxed with manuals,
media and license certificate.

Retails for approx $1200; yours for $600 OBO

If interested email me and we can arrange payment and shipment.

Prefer to deal in COD cash or money order transactions.  Prepay also
OK.

You won't find any cheaper than this.  I have lots of SCO products
available.  If you need a specific item let me know.

Nathan Shlanta

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy ;*)