Looking for tbl, eqn and nroff binaries

Post by Laurent Jean-Rigau » Tue, 03 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I just try to make some man pages but it seems that my ODT 3.0 + DEV kit
server does not contain this binaries....

Where can i find them ???

thanks.
--

-----------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-| Fido : 2:320/221.1  &  2:320/104.69

Looking for tbl, eqn and nroff binaries

Post by Jean-Pierre Radl » Tue, 03 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Laurent Jean-Rigaud's CPU sent forth this bytestream:

| I just try to make some man pages but it seems that my ODT 3.0 + DEV kit
| server does not contain this binaries....
|
| Where can i find them ???

SCO doesn't supply them.  Get groff, either from prep.ai.mit.edu,
ftp.celestial.com, or the SkunkWare project.

--

1. source for nroff, tbl, eqn

For some reason, Open Server 5 doesn't include the "standard"
formatting programs needed to view man entries:

man: warning: can't write in /usr/man/cat.1
Stand by: formatting page
Text processing tools (tbl, eqn, nroff) not installed on system

Is there someplace where I can find the source code for these?

Mike

2. Reading terminal cursor position from the shell ?

3. HELP: adding manual pages needs nroff, eqn and tbl

4. problems installing Suse 7.3 on new computer - system hangs - blank screen - HW problem?

5. nroff & tbl

6. Changing refresh rate

7. printing with nroff / tbl

8. UMass Amherst LUG

9. nroff and tbl

10. tbl / nroff help

11. nroff -Tascii & nroff -Tlatin1

12. Looking for: nroff (or similar) and a local mail util.

13. Looking for nroff for Linux