Need Maint. Suppl. ver. 4.2

Post by Fabian Anderwal » Wed, 24 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I need help.  I'm upgrading my poor old SCO Server from a 1gig hard
drive to a 2gig hard drive.  But my SCO unix 3.2 ver.4.0 isn't letting
me configure my 2gig hard drive.  I need the maintenance supplement that
uprades version 4.0 to version 4.2.  Will someone please send me those
disks? I will gladly pay for them.

Fabian

1. SCO maintenance suppl 4.2

hi,

I've just bought the SCO maint supp. 4.2 I would like to know if I need
to get a seperate license for every machine that I would like to upgrade
to SCO 4.2

I don't think I need to, right coz the supplement which I bought does not
even come with any serial numbers.

Can someone please clarify..

thanxs,
mars

2. CSSC compile?

3. FS: SCO UNIX over 16 user (ver. 4.2)

4. MCSim mailing lists

5. SCO 3.2 Ver 4.2 and DOS

6. Formatting a drive under Linux

7. Problem with xdm after upgrading to ver 4.2

8. Problems caused by new replica in nis+

9. Linksys LNE100TX ver. 4.2 driver

10. Need Help X.25 Ver 1.1 for AIX Ver 3

11. Missing Key - RS6000 - Need Maint - Fix Bootlist

12. AIX 4.3.3 maint levels ... need info

13. NEED HELP !!!Network Problem for RedHAT Linux 4.2