SCO Openserver 5.0.4 and Informix On-line v4.10

SCO Openserver 5.0.4 and Informix On-line v4.10

Post by Tony Desborou » Thu, 16 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Sounds like an odd request I know, but is anyone out there
running Informix OnLine 4.10 and tools under
SCO Openserver 5.0.4 ? Will they work ?

Thanks in advance
Tony

1. JobConnectEurope & The Contractor's Club Now On-Line, Thousands of IT Jobs On-Line..

JobConnectEurope and The Contractor's Club are now online... Thousands
of Jobs, Both Contract and Permanent for IT Professionals. Don't miss
that Job, Career Move or Contract, register with us now and receive our
latest jobs straight to your mail box.

Register with us now... Its easy, simply go to our site at
Http://www.jobconnecteurope.com/ and fill out the Registration Form.
Once registered you will receive jobs which match your requirements via
email direct to your mail box.  You can amend your details at any time,
you can also mark yourself unavailable from which point you will not
receive any further email until you pop back on line and amend your
status to available.  Its Easy, its simple, its immediate.... Unlike
other job sites we do not sell CV's, you stipulate how you wish to be
contacted. Join us now...

Our Discussion Forum and Virtual Chat areas in The Contractors Club will
be available shortley, for you to discuss issues with other like minded
people. Don't miss it.

See you on-line

Thanks for your time..

Trevor

2. Igor Pro-like package for Linux ?

3. Informix On-Line 5.0 & AIX 3.2.2

4. porting linux html code

5. FoxPro 2.6 and Informix On-Line

6. change hostname

7. Kernel Bug Database V1.10 on-line

8. How to kill a process in a device wait

9. Viewing on-line doco from remote machine - Openserver 5.

10. REQ: Where can I get hard copies of OpenServer 5 on-line documents?

11. SCO Unix 3.2 v4.2 TCP/IP - IRQ of > 10 needed

12. SHMMAX w/ Informix OWS 7.20 and SCO OpenServer 5.0.4

13. Informix 7.2 Dynamic Server On Sco Openserver 5.0.4