Loaded Question.

Post by William E. Sander » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Here is an interesting question... Suppose that you want to purchase
> an upgrade from the present 3.2.xxx to the current production system,
> AND you are not a business and just for your self.

> Where would 1 get pricing and possibly place an order???

> Sounds simple... I have tried to get info via the web (www.sco.com)

> and right now, there is NO response from anyone. The web site lists
> a place very close to me and I called to find out the have not handled
> SCO for several years. I sent a request to another var. 7 days and no
> respone... So where does 1 buy SCO products???

> Thanks

> Dave

> --

> Dave Foran                         Cleveland Hamnet BBS (440) 942-6382

To the best of my knowledge any reseller (to end users) can provide you
with the upgrade.  You are right in that distributors (such as Merisel &
TechData) will not sell to end users.  If you do not have any success
elsewhere respond by e-mail and I can order you an upgrade through one
of my distributors.
Bill

1. Loaded Question.

Here is an interesting question... Suppose that you want to purchase
an upgrade from the present 3.2.xxx to the current production system,
AND you are not a business and just for your self.

Where would 1 get pricing and possibly place an order???

Sounds simple... I have tried to get info via the web (www.sco.com)

and right now, there is NO response from anyone. The web site lists
a place very close to me and I called to find out the have not handled
SCO for several years. I sent a request to another var. 7 days and no
respone... So where does 1 buy SCO products???

Thanks

Dave

Dave Foran                         Cleveland Hamnet BBS (440) 942-6382

2. Help with Usenet install????

3. Networking module loading question

4. What is Devguide?

5. Odd link/load question, SunOS 4.1.1