Mitsumi double speed cd-rom driver ?

Post by Matthias Noet » Tue, 25 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Hi there,

Is there a Mitsumi cd-rom driver for SCO-Unix ??

need it desperately !

thanx for any help !!!

Mitsumi double speed cd-rom driver ?

Post by Michael P. Deign » Wed, 26 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>Regardless of your desperation, the only SCO CD-ROM driver
>(ODT 3.0 / Unix 3.2v4.X) is a SCSI CD-ROM driver.

>So if the Mitsumi CD-ROM you have is a SCSI CD-ROM, it will
>probably work.

I wonder if anyone has tried to link the ATAPI BTLD from the
OSr5 distribution into an ODT3 system...

MD
--
--   Who needs looks when you have taste?
--

Post by Jean-Pierre Radl » Wed, 26 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Quote:Matthias Noethe writes:

> Is there a Mitsumi cd-rom driver for SCO-Unix ??

> need it desperately !

> thanx for any help !!!

Regardless of your desperation, the only SCO CD-ROM driver
(ODT 3.0 / Unix 3.2v4.X) is a SCSI CD-ROM driver.

So if the Mitsumi CD-ROM you have is a SCSI CD-ROM, it will
probably work.

--

1. Great News for Mitsumi Double Speed Cd-Rom Users!

        Hi!  I just called Yggdrasil about their Fall 93' Cd-Rom and
found out that they are sending a patched boot up disk for people who
own the Mitsumi Double Speed/Spin Fx series drives.  The floppies should
be cut soon and hopefully shipped right away.  If you have problems please
call them to get your copy if you have purchased the Fall 93' LGX Cd and
cannot use it because of the Mitsumi problem.

(Real: Don Farber)                    "Friends don't let friends use

Majoring in Computer Science at NIU

2. I've got a BIG PROBLEM

3. Configuration of a Mitsumi Double-Speed CD-ROM

4. error compiling OpenSSH 3.4

5. FreeBSD 2.1.5 and Mitsumi FX001D Double speed CD-ROM.

6. Having problem with io_getevents with o_direct flag

7. Device driver for Mitsumi Triple Speed ATAPI IDE CD-ROM drive?

8. Need help before Sat!

9. MITSUMI QUAD SPEED CD-ROM DRIVER

10. linux, Mitsumi CD-ROM (& SB), & the TA CD-ROM - solved!

11. CDU33A double Speed CD-ROm drive unit

12. CD-ROM mitsumi tripple-speed

13. Hitachi Double Speed CD-ROM Drive