Can anybody help with setting up a time server under SCO UNIX.

Can anybody help with setting up a time server under SCO UNIX.

Post by Mark Harve » Wed, 17 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hello SCO people,

Has anybody has any experience with setting up SCO ODT 3.0 as a time
server.  I have xNTP source code but it won't all compile under SCO.  Are
there any tricks, or is there a better way, or is it impossible and I
should just use LINUX for the job (Or WinNT).

Regards

                     Mark Harvey
             Automation/Control Engineer
        Electricity Corporation of New Zealand
NOTE:  The views expressed here do not represent my employer
         (THEY ARE MINE AND MINE ALONE).

1. APC UPS Smart-Ups 1000XL & SCO

Greetings !

I have the above UPS on my lan under SCO3.2v4.2 and all is well.

question:
        Are there any scripts or other software permitting an automated
shutdown of a heterogeneous lan which includes a variety of                     hardware
and operating systems ?

Cordially,

2. Adaptec 2940 = no compile

3. Setting Time using a time server

4. BOOT disk Fails

5. Set system time using Internet time server

6. UDMA66

7. Setting system time from time server

8. Start scripts

9. Setting linux time from a time server

10. Set system time using Internet time server

11. Setting linux time from a time server

12. Help Requested - Updating Time on PC's Running SCO Unix System V