modem access

Post by rong » Fri, 14 Aug 1998 04:00:00

We are using SCO OpenServer 5. If our client access our server from remote
computers running Windows 95 or DOS via dial line, how can we get modem
usage report? We need count out how long time they used and how many bytes
they transferred.
Thanx 4 answer.

1. Modem Access - how do I program?

I am looking to write a simple expect/send type of script for the
modem in order to send some data to another site.  I can program
in C and in Perl so I could use either of these but I don't
quite know where to start with this...

Thanks
Derek

2. seyon alternative to minicom?

3. Network modem access?

4. Kernel DRI 4.1 not compatible with X 4.2.0?

5. modem access to my linux

6. Z-shell (zsh) Frequently-Asked Questions

7. Internal modem access problem

8. networking using Cable modem

9. Modem access help

10. dosemu: grant modem access to mortal users?

11. Generic Security Systems for modem access

12. Cable Modem Access??

13. Safe Modem Access