sconf question in 5.0.2

Post by WHPott » Tue, 07 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I am running the free OS 5.0.2 that SCO was giving to individuals last year.

According to the man pages for sconf, you can give a -v parm and sconf
will scan all host adapters for all devices and display the results.

Unfortunately when I run 'sconf -v', sconf gives me a usage summary and that
 summary does not include a -v parm.

Is there a correct sconf out there or any utility that will scan my SCSI buses
 for devices?

1. Browser Question (Plug-ins) m-w.com

Hi,

I'm trying to get my netscape and/or konqueror to work with the new
sound feature on the Merriam Webster web site (http://www.m-w.com),
but all I get (in netscape) is the plug-in missing window that
redirects me to the netscape web site, which isn't helpful at all.

Interestingly, if I click on regular links to *wav files, my netscape
interpretes them fine and they get played.

Thanks

Wroot

2. New mailinglist LINUX

3. Subject: Ksh93 question: special built-ins: why are they special?

4. gcc vs Microsoft and Borland

5. Firwall/forward/redierct/ipchains question

6. How to get default X resource database?

7. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

8. ifup problem

10. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

11. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

12. what is a INS server?

13. dial ins