Trident 9440 Driver

Post by Jackie Surtee » Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:00:00

SCO Openserver v5.0.4.  We're using a Trident PCI 9440 1MB video card
and a 14" SVGA ACI monitor.  However, we can't get any resolution other
than VGA.  I've searched for drivers for the card but can't find any for
Unix.

Has anyone got the correct drivers or can you point me at a site which
has them please.

Thanks.

Jackie Surtees
Phoenix Data Systems Ltd
24 Worcester Road, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 4QW, UK
Tel: 01684 892311    Fax: 01684 892922
www.phoenixd.demon.co.uk

Trident 9440 Driver

Post by Jackie Surtee » Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Has anyone got the correct drivers or can you point me at a site which
>has them please.

Thanks very much to the person who sent me the driver!