SCO and NT Printers

Post by Charles J. Boenin » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I have got NT to print to UNIX, but cannot get unix to print to NT.

We are using OpenServer 5.0.2 and NT 4.0
.  The printer on NT is shared, but when I try and add a remote printer
from UNIX, it says that there are no printers available on the host.  The
UNIX and NT are in different domains.

Any Ideas.  Thanks
Charles J. Boening
JAHL Data Systems
Klamath Falls, OR  97601
541.882.8827

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. TOP and FBSD 2.2.1

3. Printing from SCO to NT/IP networked printer

4. Need help with GRUB and XP with 2 HDs

5. Printer from SCO to NT, URGENT

6. Static Mode ls - Where or How ?

7. Printing to NT printers from SCO 2.3V4.2

8. KOffice RPMS

9. Matrox Mystique ands X.

10. NT printer from RH7 - NT thinks it's Unix?

11. Running LPR printer (old Genicom text shuttle printer) from Win 2K client through Win NT server

12. Remote printer SCO to SCO not working

13. Setting up a SCO lpr printer to serve as remote printer for PC lpd's