Configuring NetMeeting on SCO Unix

Post by Ian Rei » Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone any experience of configuring
TCP/IP and UDP for NetMeeting
on SCO UNix 5.0.4.

The main issue seesm to be allowing dynamic selection
of UDP ports for the sound transfer.

All experience welcome.

--
My opinions are personal and cannot be considered
those of any previous clients, my current clients or any permutation of

Configuring NetMeeting on SCO Unix

Post by Stephen Davie » Thu, 27 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hmm that is interesting.

Are you saying there is a netmeeting server for SCO Unix. I would like to
know were I can get that please.

Stephen Davies

Configuring NetMeeting on SCO Unix

Post by Ian Rei » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Hmm that is interesting.

> Are you saying there is a netmeeting server for SCO Unix. I would like to
> know were I can get that please.

> Stephen Davies

That's not what I'm saying. This is about Win95 clients through a firewall.

--
My opinions are personal and cannot be considered
those of any previous clients, my current clients or any permutation of
the same taken as individuals or companies

1. biz.sco.* replaced by comp.unix.sco.*; biz.sco.* newsgroups removed.

I've issued the cmsg's removing the old biz.sco.* hierarchy
which was superseded by comp.unix.sco.* back in April.

The old companion mailing lists have been torn down.  All valid
addresses on the old mailing lists were moved to the corresponding
new ones for comp.unix.sco.* upon their creation.

For details, please see the periodically posted FAQ:

        "Evolution of SCO newsgroups and Mailing Lists"

                --ed
--

  XeniTec Consulting Services, Kitchener ON, Canada +1 519 570 9848
  triOS Training Centres Ltd. Mississauga ON Canada +1 905 542-0656

2. log analysis

3. Configuring an HP Designjet 650C plotter for SCO Unix Openserver 5.0.2

4. deailing with a filename that starts with a "-"

5. HELP FOR CONFIGURE PPP PORT ON SCO UNIX !!!

6. HELP ! Job interview on Wednesday

7. Help for configure 2 Tape Drives for SCO UNIX

8. LAN with Modem Internet Connection

9. How to configure a Linux server for NT, Mac and SCO Unix clients?

10. Configure UUCP over TCP between NCR & SCO Unix???

11. configuring a hp laserjet 5P on Unix SCO 5

12. Configuring PPP on SCO Unix 3.2v4.2