PPP conection with modem

Post by Juanjo Erauski » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello:
        Where I find any manuals to connect Free SCO to ISP with a modem and
PPP conection ?

                        Thanks

                        Juanjo Erauskin

PPP conection with modem

Post by Scot Harkin » Thu, 19 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Greetings,

If you have loaded X-Windows, then click on the Help icon (the life ring).
All the SCO docs are available there.  You may also use a browser to read
the docs right off the CD (they are HTML), or you can use a browser, either
local or remote, to connect to your FreeSCO system on port 457
(http://YourSystemNameOrIPAddress:457) and read all the docs.  Very handy.

I've also installed lynx so I can browse from the command line (it's mostly
text anyway, though there are some decent illustrations).

Scot

--
Scot Harkins (KA5KDU) | Systems Administrator, Thurman Ind, Bothell, WA
North Bend, WA        | Native Texan.  Proud daddy and husband!

Quote:> Hello: