BADUSSER CHANNEL in MMDF sometimes doesn't sends mail

BADUSSER CHANNEL in MMDF sometimes doesn't sends mail

Post by Raymond Verme » Sat, 18 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hello!

Sometimes messages which are to being sent to one of our Unix machines
via the badusers smtp channel are not processed. The logfile says:

11/17 11:33:29 baduse8814:  Failure in header parse

99 of the 100 messages are processed normally, but some massages seem to
get stuck there. If i run deliver -w -cbadusers the first message is
processed but end up with the message "Problem with queue: Nameserver
Timeout"

Does anybody (sco?) have an idea what is going on here ?

Thanx in advance for any help!

Ray

Systemmanager Unix Systems      |
Schipholweg 97                  |

Phone: +31 71 5256696           | VP Executive  IECC
Fax  : +31 71 5216675           | VP Negotiator IECC

1. mmdf won't send user's mail

I've just configured our 3 SCO sites for e-mail. I have a problem with 1 site.
The system runs Release 4.2 (the others 4.1).

All local mail (same machine) works fine. When sending mail to other sites via
UUCP, only mail sent by 'root' is received. All mail sent by other users is
'lost', no returned mail message is given, no error messages and
/usr/mmdf/bin/checkque shows nothing waiting.

The /usr/mmdf/mmdftailor and /usr/mmdf/table/ files all seem in order. I've
tried 'dbmbuild' and restarted 'deliver'. Always the same problem.

Any ideas????????

2. Binary problems in FreeBSD

3. Sometimes the Euro works, sometimes it doesn't.

4. Oh Jesus Christ, I am STOOPID!!!

5. Hmmm...sometimes it prints, sometimes it doesn't...

6. ati radeon 8500 dvi digital?

7. linux sometimes DOES and sometimes DOESN'T power off on shutdown

8. kde3.0 & .Xresources

9. SCSI <-> 1.2GB MO Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't

10. PPPD & MacPPP problems, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't?

11. mail program doesn't send mail

12. CDE mailer sends external mail, but mail doesn't

13. MMDF won't send some mail to the internet !HELP!