HELP:IS IDE CDROM (NEC CDR260R) supported by SCO?

HELP:IS IDE CDROM (NEC CDR260R) supported by SCO?

Post by yueh.. » Sun, 01 Oct 1995 04:00:00

HELP!!!

1. Does BSD 2.2.2 version support IDE/ATAPI CDROM(Nec x16)?

: Folks,

: I've brought BSD 2.1.7 version and wanted to install it on my PC.
: But this version didn't catch my ATAPI CDROM(NEC x16),I couldn't
: install it.
: Now I know BSD 2.2.2 improved a lot,but I don't know whether
: it supports my CDROM.
: Does anyone know 2.2.2 version whether supports NEC x16 ATAPI CD-ROM?

Well I dont know if there are any differences between atapi cdrom drives.

But I performed a successful floppyless install of 2.2.2 with an Atapi
cdrom.  The BIOS even booted from the CD.  The most painless installation
ever.

--
-- mark heath - Netspace Online Systems.  http://www.netspace.net.au/
:wq

2. Installation Problem..

3. IDE CDROM FROM NEC (NEC 271)

4. Any X-Windows frontends for mt/tar?

5. NEC IDE CD-ROM + new IDE/CDROM driver

6. Strange su behavior

7. HTML editor

8. Do I need a driver for the NEC 260 IDE CDROM with new IDE river?

9. HELP! NEC IDE CDROM Drive

10. Help-NEC IDE CDROM not recognized by linux

11. Help CDROM NEC IDE

12. 2 IDE HDD and 1 IDE CDROM kernel supporting problem