Backup and Restore an entire system

1. Backup/Restore entire Veritas filesystems - Boot CD requirements?

For starters:

What all do I need to place on an augmented Solaris boot CD (How
much and what of Veritas) in order to be able to restore Veritas
encapsulated file systems (and yes, I mean by that ... that all of
root is encapsulated by Veritas.)

Any examples/experiences with trying to do a restore in this fashion
(yes, I am more than aware of the guidance to not encapsulate root)

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanx

Joe

2. Include file diferences for Solaris2.3/4 for GCC

3. Restore a entire System (Solaris 7)

4. update packet & wanpipe ioctl routines

5. tape restore of ENTIRE system including OS and data?

6. Displaying Last Character

7. Backup a entire System

8. Lockup and corrupt partition

9. Entire systems halts during DDS-2 tape backup

10. help. restoring a backup dump/restore

11. Restore data from DDS (((AKA further proof of backup/restore issues on linux

12. Is this how you backup and restore a system?

13. System crash when restoring a backup