problem mail attachment

Post by Timmy Vercruyss » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I have a problem with a SCO 5.0.5 server. It is configured with sendmail to
manage local and remote e-mail. When people from my lan try to send a mail
with an attachment the user gets the mail back. When i send mail without an
attachment it works fine. The connection to internet is with a Netopia ISDN
router. Receiving from mail works fine it is only when i try to send e-mail.

I get a I/O error from the mail server of my ISP.
I installed al the latest patches for SCO. The server is HP Netserver LC2.

Any ideas welcome

--
Timmy Vercruysse
Fidro Informatica

problem mail attachment

Post by Bill Vermilli » Wed, 08 Nov 2000 04:00:00

>I have a problem with a SCO 5.0.5 server. It is configured with sendmail to
>manage local and remote e-mail. ...
>I get a I/O error from the mail server of my ISP.

Care to post the error message?