Terminal Emulator

Post by Alberto Ba » Wed, 10 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I  want to use an terminal emulator in a PC (Novell Lan workplace)=20
 and it emulate a DEC-VT100 terminal.

 All works fine, but when I use the arrow keys, it sometimes repeat=20
 some lines and another=B4s don=B4t. This happen only when I move to
 fast the cursor, if I move the cursor slowly all works fine.

 Does somebody can help me ??

 Thanks for your Help.
Alberto Baez                              Voice: (42) 18-4876
MABE Tecnologia y Desarrollo      Fax  : (42) 18-4031
Acceso B # 406                         Email:

Parque Industrial Jurica
76120 Queretaro, Qro. MEXICO

1. Terminal Emulators/ Virtual Terminals

Look in your current or $HOME directory where you normally run 'ate'.
There should be a file called "ate.def".  Edit this file and at the
end of it you should find three lines that read something like:

CAPTURE_KEY  002
MAINMENU_KEY 026
PREVIOUS_KEY 022

These lines define the ASCII values of the three control keys in 'ate'.
By defaults, CTRL-B toggles file capture, CTRL-Z returns to the main
menu, and CTRL-V returns to the previous screen.  To change these,
simple edit the file.  Specify the decimal version of the ASCII value
that you want to do these functions.

2. Solaris threads spending too much system time in conditional waits

3. Free Unix terminal emulator for vt100 & wyse50 terminals on Windows OS

4. Priority-based real-time futexes v1.0 for 2.5.52

5. Please help: Terminal-Emulators for X and pseudo-terminals

6. speech recognition, anybody working on that?

7. Terminals and Terminal Emulators [was Geek Books]

8. Proper place to put downloaded files

9. Terminal Emulators/ Virtual Terminals

10. Please help me with finding source code for terminal emulator.

11. floppy boot w/ terminal emulator

12. JCOM: 386-based PC MS-DOS terminal emulator

13. terminal emulator wanted