HELP : No space on device on device 31/50

HELP : No space on device on device 31/50

Post by Mark Wilde » Wed, 04 Dec 1996 04:00:00

All,

When I install SCO rel 5.2.0 after I've supplied license info I get message

ram : No space on device on device 31/50
        ( repeated a few times )

/ramFS/instdir/iqm/iqm terminated by signal 8

I have the following PC setup  : PC : Gateway  / Pentium 200 pro processor,
64meg , EIDE controllers.

I've looked in the supplied documentation ( hardly any ), on the SCO web
site and on this news group but I'm unable to find what this error means.

Can anyone please advise what the error means and/or what is
/ramFS/instdir/iqm/iqm

Many thanks in advance

Mark Wildey

1. HELP : ram : No space on device on device 31/50

All,

When I install SCO rel 5.2.0 after I've supplied license info I get message

ram : No space on device on device 31/50
        ( repeated a few times )

/ramFS/instdir/iqm/iqm terminated by signal 8

I have the following PC setup  : PC : Gateway  / Pentium 200 pro processor,
64meg , EIDE controllers.

I've looked in the supplied documentation ( hardly any ), on the SCO web
site and on this news group but I'm unable to find what this error means.

Can anyone please advise what the error means and/or what is
/ramFS/instdir/iqm/iqm

Many thanks in advance

Mark Wildey

2. Installing DOSEMU.60

3. Error Message "No space on device on device 31/50" on Free SCO

4. useradd script

5. Installation program terminates "NOTICE: ram: No space on device on device 31/50"

6. Internet Connection Sharing and FreeBSD

7. No space on device on device 31/50

8. Can I install an 18 GB HDD on SunOS 4.1.3?

9. ram: No space on device on device 31/50

10. SCO OS5 install prob: no space on device 31/50

11. No space left on device 31/50 during install

12. Q: No space on Device 31/49