?Trace system calls on SCO

Post by Balz Reche » Thu, 05 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know about a tool similar to
'trace' (for SunOS 4.1.3) or
'truss' (for Solaris 2.x)
running on PC-SCO 3.2v4.2 ? These utilities are used to
trace system calls and signals on a running process.

Post by James R. Sulliva » Fri, 06 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> Does anyone know about a tool similar to
> 'trace' (for SunOS 4.1.3) or
> 'truss' (for Solaris 2.x)
> running on PC-SCO 3.2v4.2 ? These utilities are used to
> trace system calls and signals on a running process.

Download tls018d from http://www.sco.com.  This is an
unsupported Technical Level Supplement.  ftp address is
ftp://ftp.sco.com/TLS

--

----
Jim Sullivan            "Don't plant your bad days.  They grow into bad

416 216 4611

1. Trace system calls on SCO

Does anyone know about a similar utility to
'trace' (for SunOS 4.1.3) or
'truss' (for Solaris 2.x)
running on PC-SCO 3.2v4.2 ?  These utilities allow to trace system calls
and signals of a running process.

2. LICQ and Socks5 probs

3. Problems calling a gdb stack trace from inside the program thats being traced.

4. Ftp Program

5. Tracing system call anyone?

6. Equivalent of 'hostname' on HP/UX?

7. how do I trace systems calls from a process?

8. LILO Problem!

9. Tracing fork system calls.

10. tracing system calls

11. Using ptrace (tracing system calls)