OpenGL for SCO?

Post by wayne t. wats » Sun, 18 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Is OpenGL available for SCO?
--

Mountain View, CA

1. Savage 4 and OpenGL (Unable to Create OpenGL Screen)

Hi,
this is just a quickie. I'm not too sure if this is the right newsgroup
to ask, but here it goes anyway (if not, please direct me to the right
place). Anybody using Savage 4 (MX) video card in X 4.2.1 and OpenGL?
Unfortunately I wasn't able to set it up properly (even software
emulation doesn't work). I'm using Linux (2.4.19) and current Slackware.

All OpenGL apps I've tried say:
Unable to Create OpenGL Screen: X11 driver not configured with OpenGL

Thanks

--
Jiri

2. Bridgeing PPPoE?

3. OpenGL Mesa on X for SCO??

4. Debian 3.0 install problems

5. biz.sco.* replaced by comp.unix.sco.*; biz.sco.* newsgroups removed.

6. Non-Linux PLIP Server

7. FORM FOR SCO VENDOR LIST: CHORUS/Fusion for SCO

8. NEC CDROM PLAY Music BUG

9. SCO unix "version" 4.2 (was: Re: SCO marketroids strike again!)

10. SCO copied Linux code into SCO Unix, theINQUIRER.net

11. Does SCO Merge and WABI come with Free SCO OpenServer?

12. Differences between SCO 5.02 and SCO 5.04

13. Using SCO Unix drivers in SCO Xenix?