Accessing serial device from SCO UNIX under Windows 95 / Windows NT 4.0

Accessing serial device from SCO UNIX under Windows 95 / Windows NT 4.0

Post by Dirk Otterba » Fri, 08 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hey,

does anybody know a piece of software with which I can access a serial port
under Windows 95 / NT 4.0 from my SCO ODT 3.0 / 5.0 session over network.

The background of the question is that I want to be able to dial phonenumbers
from my local Windows 95 PC as well with the SCO Maschine.

+-----+ net +-----+ serial +-------+
| SCO |-----| Win |--------| Phone |
+-----+     +-----+        +-------+

Thanks in advance
Dirk

1. COMMERCIAL: Authenticate Windows 95 and Windows 3.1 users off UNIX without Novell or NT

2. C++ question on polymorphism (long)

3. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

4. NEC Versa M: 800x600 laptop screen?

5. Mapping a drive letter from Windows 95/98/NT to SCO Unix Directory

6. Red Hat 4.0 & Sony CDU31A CD

7. Multi-boot success with Windows 95, Windows NT 4, Linux, OS/2 boot manager

8. make menuconfig fails : no such file or directory

9. I want Linux, Windows 95 & Windows NT all on C:

10. Solaris, Windows NT, Window 95, Linux boot question

11. Can I use the printer attached a PC Windows 95 or Windows NT

12. X-Windows client for Windows NT/95

13. Linux on Windows 95 or Windows NT?