SCO Open Server Screen Problem

Post by Paul Burges » Tue, 13 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I have ported some Universe applications from an ICL DRS6000 running an
old version of Universe (a Pick database) to a SCO Open Server running a
later version of Universe.

One of the applications has produced a strange screen display problem

Whenever the program tries to print at 0,0 it prints at 1,0
and
Whenever the progranm tries to print starting at column 9 it starts at
column 26 !!

I have written a new program in the latest version of Universe on the
SCO machine and that too has the same problem.

Any one with any ideas ?

1. Configure dynamic PPP server under SCO Open Server 5.0

Hi Everyone,

I want to set up a internet server using SCO with PPP
connection so that all the PCs with the same TCP/IP network can
access internet services.  However, my ISP cannot allow to
apply for a fix IP address for remote host.  Did anyone know
how to set up SCO Open Server 5.0 to access Internet and grant
this access to its users?

Best Regards,

Steve TSE.

2. comp.unix.sco.misc Technical FAQ (2/2)

3. POP3 Server for SCO Open Server 3

4. scanModem, Xandros Desktop kernel 2.6.9-x1

5. Apache Web Server 1.3.12 on SCO Open Server 5.0.6

6. NIS client problem.

7. tftp server on sco open server 5.0

8. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 3 of 6)

9. NT Server 4.0 & SCO OPEN SERVER- Dual Boot

10. Oracle Server Manager GUI and SCO Open server 5.04

11. Portmap problem on SCO Open Server 3.0

12. *** CALL for Help - Urgent *** "Problem with SCO Open Server and Ingres 6.4"

13. Problem with character sets using SCO Open Server 3 and 5