Amazing Opportunities

Post by CHO.. » Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:20:26

A Mind Blowing Opportunity

I felt compelled to share this with anyone interested in
spending more time with their families, instead of at work.
It's an interesting story - Read it all & see what I mean.

"Parents of 15-year old find $71,000 cash hidden in his closet."

Does this headline look familiar?

Of course it does. You most likely have seen this story recently
featured on a major nightly news program (USA).

This 15 year old's mother was cleaning and putting laundry away
when she came across a large brown paper bag that was
suspiciously buried beneath some clothes and a skateboard in the
back of her 15-year-old son's closet. Nothing could have prepared
her for the shock she got when she opened the bag and found it
was full of cash. Five dollar bills, twenties, fifties and
hundreds - all neatly rubber-banded in labeled piles.

"My first thought was that he had robbed a bank", says the
41-year-old woman, "There was over $71,000 dollars in that
bag- that's more than my husband earns in a year".

The woman immediately called her husband at the car dealership
where he worked to tell him what she'd discovered. He came
home right away and they drove together to the boy's school
and picked him up. Little did they suspect that where the money
came from was more shocking than actually finding it in the
closet.

As it turns out, the boy had been sending out via E-mail on the
Internet a type of 'chain-letter' to E-mail addresses that he
got off of the Internet. Everyday after school for the past 2
months, he had been doing this right on his computer in his
bedroom.

"I just got the E-mail one day and I figured what the heck, I
Sent five dollars to four people for the Reports, put my name on
it like the instructions said and I started sending it out", says
the clever 15-year-old. The Reports I received for my 20 dollars
were fantastic.

The E-mail letter listed 4 addresses and contained instructions
to send one $5 dollar bill to each of the 4 individuals.  These
individuals would in turn e-mail me the 4 Reports. Put your name
and mailing info in the number one position, move the number
two person to position #3 Move the third person to the 4th
position.  The letter goes on to state that you would receive
several thousand dollars in five dollar bills within 2 weeks if
you sent out the letter with your name in the number one position.
"I get junk E-mail all the time, and I really didn't think it was
gonna work", the boy continues.

Within the first few days of sending out the E-mail, the Post
Office Box that his parents had gotten him for his video-game
magazine subscriptions began to fill up with not magazines,
but envelopes containing $5 dollar bills.

"About a week later I rode [my bike] down to the post office
and my box had 1 magazine and about 300 envelopes stuffed
in it. There was also a yellow slip that said I had to go up to
the [post office] counter- I thought I was in trouble or some-
thing (laughs)". He goes on, "I went up to the counter and
they had a whole box of more mail for me.

Over the next few weeks, the boy continued sending out the
E-mail. "The money just kept coming in and I just kept sorting
it and stashing it in the closet, I barely had time for my
homework". He had also been riding his bike to several of the
area's banks and exchanging the $5 bills for twenties, fifties
and hundreds. "I didn't want the banks to get suspicious so I
kept riding to different banks with like five thousand at a time
in my backpack. I would usually tell the lady at the bank counter
that my dad had sent me in [to exchange the money] and he was
outside waiting for me.

Surprisingly, the boy didn't have any reason to be afraid. The
reporting news team examined and investigated the so-called
'chain-letter' the boy was sending out and found that it wasn't a
chain-letter at all. In fact, it was completely legal according
to US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341,
or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of
federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which
state a product or service must be exchanged for money received.
Every five dollar bill that he received, he immediately sent out
the report requested. This Report made the letter legal because
he was exchanging a service (Sending a Report requested) for a
five dollar fee.

The Reports that you will receive and eventually send out, are
the power behind the program.  They include insider tips and
techniques  for cost effective promotion.  These Reports are
very comprehensive and will allow you to build and promote
any business product or service on the internet.

You have just read  the letter that the 15-year-old was sending
out by E-mail, you can do the exact same thing he was doing,
simply by following the instructions in this letter.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Here are instructions on how to make Thousands in US cash
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only
2,000 programs each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives
a 0.5% response. Using a good list the response could be much
better. Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands
of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this example,
you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5% response, that is
only 10 orders for REPORT # 1. Those 10 people respond by sending
out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%,
100 people respond and order REPORT # 2. Those 100 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that
are 1,000 orders for REPORT # 3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000
programs each for a 2,000,000 total.

The 0.5% response to that are 10,000 orders for REPORT # 4.
That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this
example is $50 + $500 + $5,000 + $50,000 for a total of $55,550!
!! REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE
YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF
SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000. Believe me, many
people will do just that, and more! By the way, your cost to
participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already
have an Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

METHOD # 2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive, and there
are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to
start small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is
to get ONLY 10 people to participate on your first level.
(Placing a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a
larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in YOUR
ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members. Follow this example
to achieve the STAGGERING results below:

1st level--your 10 members with
$5.......................................$50

2nd level--10 members from those 10
($5 x 100)..................$500

3rd level--10 members from those 100
($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000

4th level--10 members from those 1,000
($5 x 10,000).....$50,000

THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
only recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen
if they got 20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants!

THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is
e-mail them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the
e-mail THEY send out with YOUR name and address on it will be
prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME

-- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT ACCEPTED.

-- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL and MAKE SURE
YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON THE ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEM.

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, include:

(a) the NUMBER & NAME of the report you are ordering,

(b) your e-mail address, and

(c) your name & postal address.

## PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT # 1--"The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 1 FROM:

Robert Drake
P. O. Box 18674
Tampa, Fl.  33679

REPORT # 2--"The Insiders Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:

Jason Conviser
4124 E. Joan De Arc Av
Phoenix, Az 85032

REPORT # 3--"The Secerts to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM:

Bob Blake
5064 Hunter Rd
Richburg, SC 29729

REPORT # 4--"How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power of
Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:

Don Morton
P.O. Box 893020
Okc, Ok. 73189-3020

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

-- TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt,
professional, and follow the directions accurately.

-- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in
because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send
out the requested product/report.  It is required for
this to be a legal business and they need the reports to
send out their letters(with your name on them!).

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS
YOU RECEIVE.

-- Be patient and persistent with this program. If
you follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL
BE SUCCESSFUL!

-- ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU
WILL SUCCEED!

THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. As your name reaches position
2,3 and 4 the more five Dollar bills you will receive.
How many thousands could you receive?

If you don't try it - you will NEVER Know !!

~It Works ~ It's Legal ~ It's Easy ~ So WHY NOT ?!?