Oracle Server Manager GUI and SCO Open server 5.04

Oracle Server Manager GUI and SCO Open server 5.04

Post by Mishi Sarav » Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I am unable to run the GUI version Oracle Server Manager in SCO openserver
enterprise 5.04 environment. The program exits with a brief error message
(TK2-00001: An oracle tool kit failure).  The installation manual has a note
about SLS OSS430A, which is a supplement for openserver 5.00 and 5.02. This
supplement is not installable for 5.04. I was wondering if I am missing a
patch or a fixup?  The Oracle version that I am running is 7.3.3.

Thanks in advance

1. Open server 5.04 enterprise/Oracle 7.3.3 GUI Server Manager

I am unable to run the GUI version Oracle Server Manager (svrmgrm) in SCO
openserver enterprise 5.04 environment. The program exits with a brief error
message (TK2-00001: An oracle tool kit failure).  The installation manual
has a note about SLS OSS430A, which is a supplement for openserver 5.00 and
5.02. However this supplement is not an installable patch for openserver
5.04. I was wondering if I am missing a patch or a fixup?  The Oracle
version that I am running is 7.3.3.

Thanks in advance

2. SAMBA: The account is not authorised to login from this station

3. Oracle 7.3.3 Server Manager/SCO openserver 5.04

4. mpg123 on new RedHat

5. Sco Foxbase + with Open Server 5.04

6. HELP: Dialup PPP - How?

7. SCO Open Server 5.04 - Unable to configure PPP Link

8. Problems configuring HP DeskJet with Open Server 5.04

9. Netscape Proxy server under sco 5.04

10. Longshine LCS-8684 with SCO Enterprise Server 5.04

11. SCO 5.04 + Netscape Proxy Server + News

12. SCO Open Server Enterprise 5.0 / Virtual Disk Manager