mkisofs question

Post by Cecil Rhode » Mon, 09 Dec 2002 23:47:21

Quick question to illustrate that I can't read the man page.  I need the
entire directory structure in the iso file. If I type:

mkisofs -J -R -l -L -D -v -o file.iso path/to/files

All of the files in all the directories get lumped together. I want them in
their separate directories. I see xcdroast can do it, but I need to be at the
command line. How do I do this?

--
jackson

mkisofs question

Post by Jens Ranti » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 00:16:06

On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 08:47:21 -0600

> Quick question to illustrate that I can't read the man page.  I need the
> entire directory structure in the iso file. If I type:

> mkisofs -J -R -l -L -D -v -o file.iso path/to/files

mkisofs -J -R -l -L -D -v -o file.iso path/in/iso/=/path/to/file/on/harddrive
Quote:

> All of the files in all the directories get lumped together. I want them in
> their separate directories. I see xcdroast can do it, but I need to be at the
> command line. How do I do this?

> --
> jackson

mkisofs question

Post by Cecil Rhode » Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:02:48

> On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 08:47:21 -0600

>> Quick question to illustrate that I can't read the man page.  I need
>> the entire directory structure in the iso file. If I type:

>> mkisofs -J -R -l -L -D -v -o file.iso path/to/files

> mkisofs -J -R -l -L -D -v -o file.iso
> path/in/iso/=/path/to/file/on/harddrive

Thanks. That did it.

--
jackson

Since the mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity,
 I do not understand it myself anymore.
 -- Einstein, Albert (1879-1955)

1. mkisofs question ???

Hi,

i want to put a file "name=directory.dbf" into cd. It's ok, but for each
session i want to replace old directory.dbf by a new directory.dbf.

How can i make that ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thierry - FRANCE

2. What is /boot/System.map ?

3. mkisofs question

4. Problem with LS export under Linux 2.0.33

5. Bill Gates sucks

6. tar/mkisofs question

7. rpc.nisd exits abnormally

8. Fedora core mkisofs question

9. mkisofs syntax question

10. mkisofs

11. mkisofs-1.11 binary

12. Mkisofs: How to create an empty ISO9660 image