controlling several servers at once in Linux

controlling several servers at once in Linux

Post by Jon Ts » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:08:59

Hi

Does anyone know of a utility that allows you to telnet onto several servers
at once? I've seen a util like this for controlling clusters on Sun boxes
(cluster console).

Cheers.

Jon Tsu

1. Apache: protecting several directories at once

In the apache access.conf file, can you protect multiple directories in one <directory> statement?  I've tried a
few ways, but none seem to work.  I have a lot of directories I want to protect using the same auth type, and I
don't want to have to make a <directory> section for each one.

Thanks in advance.

|Delta Chi Fraternity            www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~naz|
|University of Michigan Artificial Intelligence Laboratory        |
+---------------------> Who is John Galt? <-----------------------+

2. Managing users

3. once server reaches MaxClients setting, does this child server still accept request as normal?

4. installp error

5. Linux server handle >1 clients at once?

6. using contents of a file

7. Linux: Server chokes once in a while?

8. point to point

9. Using your web server as a file server/version control server?

10. Several problems with my RedHat Linux server

11. Controlling several boxes from one place

12. It worked once and once only

13. what is a INS server?