term in AIX, HELP.....

Post by Harvard Hardi » Mon, 04 Oct 1993 15:05:59

Has anyone out there got term 1.07 to work under AIX 3.2 or 3.1 for that
matter.  I can get it to compile, and when I run it on the AIX system and my
linux system it seem to connect, but as soon as I try to run trsh I get an
error something like "can't create (open) pty."  Well this isn't the exact
message but you get the idea.  So if anybody out there has been able to get
term working correctly on an AIX system please post of mail me what changes
you made to the code.  Thanks alot.

Harv

1. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

Does anyone know if Netscape supports plug-ins on AIX?  I've a feeling
last time I asked the question they didn't and now they might.

RSVP if you are in the know,

alan
 Alan Donovan, FORE Audio & Video, 14 Regent Street, Cambridge CB2 1DB

2. Who design DSP system under x86 system?

3. Java plug-ins for AIX

4. Bad magic number with Netscape: won't start

5. NetScape Plug-Ins for AIX

6. backup boot floppy

7. aix/370 async. term help request

8. Bus Error running Netscape?

9. Term: Failed to connect to term socket... HELP!

10. terms emulating terms? help!

12. Netscape helpers and plug-ins, also java help