TechnoInfosys - Total Linux Solution in Inda , Available

TechnoInfosys - Total Linux Solution in Inda , Available

Post by Technoinfosys [Deepen Dhull » Sun, 21 Jul 2002 11:19:11

hi,

Do visit my  Company website http://www.technoinfosys.com for any
linux solution or help you require on linux.

Technonifosys offers :
Total Linux Solution In India., Any Support for Linux for Corporate is
available. Product Such as Internet Management Tool [IMS], Bandwidth
Management Tool, Mail Server , TechnoInfosys LA, TechnoInfosys
WorkGroup Server, Groupware Products and more...

1. TechnoInfosys - Total Linux Solution in Inda , Available

hi,

Do visit my  Company website http://www.technoinfosys.com for any
linux solution or help you require on linux.

TechnoInosys offers :
Total Linux Solution In India., Any Support for Linux for Corporate is
available. Product Such as Internet Management Tool [IMS], Bandwidth
Management Tool, Mail Server , TechnoInfosys LA, TechnoInfosys
WorkGroup Server, Groupware Products and more...

2. help with tar and ftape

3. Advocacy tool

4. Technoinfosys -- Total Linux solution in India, Available.

5. SCO OSR5.0.2 mail locks

6. Total Control Solution

7. What's the RPM that Provides Some_File and Where Can I Download It?

8. Getting Total Memory and Swap space available on my machine

9. Total available free memory for new processes ?

10. total memory available for message queueing

11. Getting the total amount of free memory available under Unix Solaris 2.5

12. df problems: used + available != total