Working on FlexFax 2.1.0? Please read

Post by David Bla » Tue, 27 Apr 1993 11:14:16

I'm in the process of porting the 4/19 release of flexfax (2.1.0),
ftp-ed from sgi.com:/pub/sgi.

Basic queueing/formatting functions, port locking (outdial line sharing),
and email functions work fine. Fax call/answer and adaptive answer are
getting there. It's close, but not ready yet.

To avoid duplicating efforts, is anyone else this far along or even
have it running already? I'd like to get in touch with you. Please
do not respond unless you're also actively working with it - patches
will be made available when appropriate.

Thanks,
Dave

1. flexfax and getty_ps - PLEASE HELP

Hi there,

I've got running flexfax and getty_ps 2.0.7e. When the flexfax server starts
the getty on an incoming data call then getty terminates immediately with the message:
        exiting on HANGUP signal
        GETTY: exit status 0

The entry in the /etc/gettydefs file is as follows:

In the /etc/default/getty I added the line:
        HANGUP=NO

With kernel 1.0.9 it worked fine but since I installed kernel 1.1.67 I'm
having the problems. When I compile getty_ps then there neither errors nor
warnings occur. If I install this new version it also won't work on the console.
I'm using gcc 2.6.2 with libraries 4.6.20. I don't know where to search!
Please help because the system isn't actually reachable for the outside world!!!!

Thanks in advance, Gottfried

Wormser Str. 36     | Phone: +49 (0)6249 905003 (ISDN) |   awaiting
D-67583 Guntersblum | Fax:   +49 (0)6249 8842          | your mail...

2. double celeron prosessor on red hat 6.1

3. flexfax or other- how to get it working?

4. net.ipv4.icmp_default_ttl

5. how to get flexfax working

6. from kernel 2.0.36 -> kernel 2.2.x

7. Anyone have flexfax working with linux/Zyxel?

8. network os/disk management -- testbed application

9. If QUOTA works for you, please read.....

10. "Rendition Verite 1000 Video card" got it to work BUT, please read....

11. PLEASE READ THIS : how do you get 'make config' to work ?

12. Does aha1510 work? Please read!

13. I have PPPD HALF working... read on and please advise....