Downloadable Blender tutorials

Post by Marvin Mass » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 02:08:49

Hi!

I'd like to get some Blender tutorials.
The official Blender website AFAIK only has online-tutorials.
But since I have an expensive dial-up connection, I'd like to download
them.

Does anybody happen to know where to get Blender tutorials (either in
German or in English)?

TIA

Marvin

Downloadable Blender tutorials

Post by Sreeka » Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:59:41

If you use a wget utility under linux / flashget kind of program under
windows you can get all the files associated and save them locally.
Alternately netscape under linux can print as postscript file which
you can read later with ghostview etc.

regards
sreekant

Post by Roy Simmo » Mon, 25 Feb 2002 00:26:19

> If you use a wget utility under linux / flashget kind of program under
> windows you can get all the files associated and save them locally.
> Alternately netscape under linux can print as postscript file which
> you can read later with ghostview etc.

> regards
> sreekant

> > Hi!

> > I'd like to get some Blender tutorials.
> > The official Blender website AFAIK only has online-tutorials.
> > But since I have an expensive dial-up connection, I'd like to download
> > them.

> > Does anybody happen to know where to get Blender tutorials (either in
> > German or in English)?

> > TIA

> > Marvin

Think about getting the official manual, it is well worth it. Blender
creator is superb and free! so splash out on the proper manual,
however you will need to get hold of a tutorial on the new armatures,
which simplify ika animation considerably

Roy.