A Note from UNM about MAKING MONEY

Post by Lew Newby CI » Fri, 02 Jul 1993 06:05:46

--
| Lew Newby                         Falkor                             |

|  The Bringer of Luck. Whether that luck may be Good or Bad who knows.|
|  What ever it may be don't blame me I have no control over it.       |

1. A Note from UNM anout MAKING MONEY

I am the postmaster at UNM, I am well aware of the posting made by one of our
users to your newsgroup and would like to request that you the readers of this
group please refrain from mailing to the postmaster at any unm.edu machine as
this is beginning to cause undue harship upon me and several other members of
the staff here at UNM.

Thank you
Lew Newby
UNIX/VMS Coordinator Backup
University of New Mexico - CIRT

--
| Lew Newby                         Falkor                             |

|  The Bringer of Luck. Whether that luck may be Good or Bad who knows.|
|  What ever it may be don't blame me I have no control over it.       |

2. PROGRAMMERS BEWARE: VAT tax from Free Software creators

3. money money money.

4. shell windows as a terminal for tty/a ?

5. : mo buishet "MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY"

6. Diamond Stealth 32 VLB help!

7. Money, money, money

8. Kernel 2.4.0-test7, 8, and 9 "Warning pasting would not give a valid preprocessing token" ?

9. PROVEN MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY

10. Making money from Linux apps (was Re: Netscape: FREE!)

11. Who makes more money?

12. << How Bill Gates makes money >>

13. $ Money Making Opportunity !!