Selection: get_ms_event: Invalid Argument

Selection: get_ms_event: Invalid Argument

Post by Gerry Geor » Wed, 16 Jun 1993 17:14:56

I get this error when trying to run selection's test-mouse.  When I
run selection, I get ms_init(): Permission denied (also happens for root).

I have a Logitech Trackman (same happened with a MS mouse) bus interface,
and running SLS 1.01 99pl9-1 (4-27-93).

Gerry George                         | Anything good in life is either
School of Management, Boston Univ.   | illegal, imm*or fattening.

   If I said you had a beautiful body, would you file a harrassment suit?

        Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone!!