ATI Ultra XLR VL Card ???

Post by Ahmet M. Cakmak » Fri, 16 Jul 1993 22:59:57

I've just got my hands on the August issue of the Computer Shopper.
I saw Gateway replacedthe ATI Ultra Pro with a new card ATI Ultra XLR!!!
How does this one get along with LINUX? Any information will be appreciated
greatly...

ATI Ultra XLR VL Card ???

Post by Jungshik Sh » Fri, 30 Jul 1993 03:21:04

: I've just got my hands on the August issue of the Computer Shopper.
: I saw Gateway replacedthe ATI Ultra Pro with a new card ATI Ultra XLR!!!
: How does this one get along with LINUX? Any information will be appreciated
: greatly...

  I also need information on how this new ATI XLR get along with X server(
perhaps X8514 works fine?).
   Thanks in advance

   Jungshik Shin

1. Difference Between ATI Ultra XLR and Ultra Pro/WinTurbo

In the UK is very hard to get hold of ATI cards, the only one that i have
managed to get hold of is the ATI Ultra XLR Mach64 with 2 Vram for 340 pounds.
Could some tell me the different between this ATI XLR, and
the other ATIs i.e the Utra Pro or the Win Turbo.
Or is the XLR just simply an older version of one of the above.

Thanx,
...khanh

2. Slackware + RPM

3. ATI Ultra XLR VLB Card

4. Lenux

5. HELP - Yggdrasil, Mitsumi CD ROM, ATI Ultra XLR Woes :(

6. PPP connection - what is bad fcs ?

7. Xfree 1.3 on ATI Ultra XLR

8. How to get user name, groupe name & GID.. from a file ?

9. ATI Ultra Pro XLR

10. ATI Ultra XLR 2MB w/ Gateway CrystalScan 1776LE

11. ATI ULTRA XLR UPDATE

12. Autodetecting dot clocks for ATI XLR card

13. Xconfig for ATI Ultra Pro VL-Bus 2Mb VRam