DTC 3280 SCSI Controller Card Supported?????

DTC 3280 SCSI Controller Card Supported?????

Post by Duane Charr » Fri, 30 Apr 1993 09:14:25

Hi, I have been following the OS.Linux group, and I was wondering,
has anybody done any work to write a driver for the dtc 3280 SCSI
controller Card?  Or is it compatible with something else?  I want
to get Linux, but when I looked in the FAQ it didn't show that
card.

                                Duane

1. DTC 3280 SCSI Controller Card Supported ????

Hi, I have been following the OS.Linux group, and I was wondering,
has anybody done any work to write a driver for the dtc 3280 SCSI
controller Card?  Or is it compatible with something else?  I want
to get Linux, but when I looked in the FAQ it didn't show that
card.

                                Duane

2. Cannot use my USB trackball

3. DTC-3280 SCSI controller supported by linux?

4. Solaris x86.miniroot kernel verus jumpstarted kernel ...

5. DTC 3280 SCSI Controller

6. TCP optimized for http

7. DTC 3280 SCSI Supported Under Linux?????

8. Help: Soundblaster 128 PCI

9. DTC 3280 SCSI driver success?

10. DataTech 3280 SCSI controller and Linux?

11. DTC 3280 Driver?

12. Driver for 3280 Controller?

13. Is Linux support DTC scsi controller?