selection: get_ms_event(): Invalid argument

selection: get_ms_event(): Invalid argument

Post by System Administrat » Tue, 10 Aug 1993 05:55:07

When trying to use "selection", all I get is
        selection: get_ms_event(): Invalid argument

What am I doing wrong?

Kernel 0.99p12 with selection, logitech-busmouse, working like a champ
with X11R5 :-)

Cheers, Michael Will

1. Selection: get_ms_event: Invalid Argument

I get this error when trying to run selection's test-mouse.  When I
run selection, I get ms_init(): Permission denied (also happens for root).

I have a Logitech Trackman (same happened with a MS mouse) bus interface,
and running SLS 1.01 99pl9-1 (4-27-93).

Gerry George                         | Anything good in life is either
School of Management, Boston Univ.   | illegal, immoral or fattening.

   If I said you had a beautiful body, would you file a harrassment suit?

        Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone!!

2. COMMERCIAL: InfoMagic Linux Developer's Resource 4-CD Set

3. gpm & x mouse errors.....Invalid argument?

4. weird ftp problem

5. Invalid Argument during Select Partition screen

6. Landscape mode and lp or lpr

7. fbdevScreenInit: unable to set screen params (Invalid argument)

8. Add path library

9. mount failed: invalid argument

10. invalid argument (swapon)??

11. lockdsvc: Invalid argument

12. Linux IPv6 bind failure with Invalid Argument.

13. route add ==> SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument