Xconfig for AST Notebook

Post by Eildert Groenevel » Wed, 02 Jun 1993 16:30:31

Linux work great on my new DEC 425sl Notebook (=AST powerexec).
However, I have problems with X, particularly I cannot get the
trackball to work.
I would greatly appreciate if someone out there could help out and e-mail
the correct Xconfig file.

Thanx in advance

Eildert

groeneveld&tierzucht-mariensee.fal-braunschweig.dbp.de

1. AST Notebook

 I am trying to load Linux (Slackware 2.2) on an AST Ascantia 810N
notebook. It seems like Linux is unable to actually write the
partition table. It makes the changes, thinks it writes, but when
I start up fdisk again right away, or after a reboot, the partition
table is back to the original. DOS (barf) has no problem with it.
Any ideas on what to try? Has anyone gotten Linux running on one
of these beasts?

Tim

2. Athlon Board unterst├╝tzt?

3. CL-GD7543 working on AST P50 notebook. but...

4. Async IO in Linux...

5. clock and APM problem on AST J50 notebook (linux)

6. "laptop mode"

7. X on an AST Ascentia J series Notebook

8. Apache - PHP

9. HELP: AST Ascentia notebook and X

10. Xfree86 and AST notebook with Cirrus chip

11. X and VC, xanim on AST J50 notebook

12. XF312G with an AST 950N Notebook?

13. Linux on AST notebook